Friday, June 28, 2013

My Newest Tutorial and a Freebie!

Hi, all!  Well, I've finished my latest tutorial, Principessa.  It took me weeks to complete this one and I'm pretty proud of it.  I've created 3 colorways for your viewing pleasure!  This tutorial is 10 pages long and includes lots of diagrams, detailed instructions and a lot of care.  My updated graphics program really put the Zing! in this one- it's a thing of beauty if I do say so myself.

You can find Principessa [HERE] in my Etsy shop.

Here she is in lovely shades of blue:



Here she is in fuchsia and red iris:


Here she is in green and bronze:


I was going for an old-fashioned look, akin to a lace doily.  I think it's pretty sweet!  :)

Ok, since you've read this far, how about that freebie?

Well, to celebrate the upcoming holiday and to get you in the Independence Day mood, I've decided to, for a limited time, post my Celebration II tutorial on my website for free!



Simply click the "Download file" link to download your .pdf.  No strings attached, no email signup or membership requirement or anything.  It's simply free.  Enjoy!  Of course, my normal, anti-sharing policy is still in place.  If your friend wants it, tell them to download it for themselves.  :)

[HERE] is the link to your free tutorial!  There is also a download for the free Rose Garden bracelet tutorial, so help yourself to that one as well.  There is a hidden menu bar when you download the file (bottom center of the page) that will allow you to resize the view, save the file or print it.  Enjoy!

I hope you'll like it!  It's a sneak peek at my new graphics software for the illustrations and my new tutorial layout, created by scratch by yours truly.

So, do you have holiday plans?  I'm spending time with the family and maybe catching up on my mountain of work.  What about you?

5 comments:

  1. You rock! Your jewelry is beautiful and your willingness to help you fellow beader is admirable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I think a generous spirit and ability and willingness to help others are important qualities for any good teacher. This art form is important and it makes me happy when people discover the joy of beading. :) The beadiverse is a happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you and you're very welcome!

      Delete
  4. thank you kindly for the freebies - very much appreciated
    xx

    ReplyDelete