Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Draconis is ready!

Hi, all!  I worked long and hard lately on diagrams and the tutorial for my latest design, Draconis!  I really hope you will love it!

I have had success with spirals in the past so I'm hoping he is well loved (yes, Draconis is male--I assign gender to my pieces, hah!)

I worked all day today on the wording and instructions and I'm happy to say that he is listed in my Etsy shop!  Phew!  On to the next one, lol!

Here he is in all his glory:



I also used my new software to make the tutorial so the pictures are pretty, if I do say so myself!  :)  Here's the listing link:  [Draconis]

That's all for today!  Have a great day!  ~Val

2 comments:

  1. Great - can't wait to purchase and try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see your results! :)

      Delete