Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Etsy Beadweavers July Challenge: Beautiful Summer Flowers

Hi, all!  I'm so happy to be a member of the Etsy Beadweavers Street Team!  We have monthly challenges and each one is fantastic.  My fellow teammates have posted some pretty amazing and beautiful pieces this month.  I didn't participate in this month's challenge but I'm spreading the love!

This month's theme is very inspiring:  Beautiful Summer Flowers.

Here is a graphic/sneak peek at the entries!~  On our blog poll you can click to enlarge these photos and get a good look at the entries on Etsy.


It's voting time so make sure you head on over to [our team's blog poll ] and cast your vote for your favorite piece!  It's quick and easy to vote.

Great job, everyone!  I cast my vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment