Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm a Maven! Yeah, Baby!

Hi, all!  I'm so, so excited to finally be able to announce that I've been chosen as one of the new Bead Mavens for 2013-14!  I've been sitting on this secret for months and I'm so relieved to be able to finally share the news.

I've always wanted to be a Bead Maven and my dream is now a reality!  here is the blog post announcing me:

http://beadmavens.blogspot.com/2013/08/introducingvalorie-clifton.html

Visit the [Bead Mavens blog ] and follow it!  We will be posting free tutorials and great tips and tricks for beaders.  Each day this week a new Maven will be announced- there are 6 of us- and on the 7th day Mikki Ferrugiaro will be posting a free tutorial!

So far I've been announced (yay) and the fantastic Patrick Duggan was announced today (yay!!).  Stay tuned to the Mavens blog tomorrow and all week for the next exciting reveals!

~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment