Friday, August 23, 2013

She's Lost Her Mind!

Hi, all!  Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment and perhaps I've lost my mind, but lately I've been thinking of expanding my market base.  Today I opened a studio on ArtFire.

I know, I know!  Two shops?  It's a pain, eh?  I bought a 3 month trial period so if it doesn't work out I will close up but I figured hey...give it a shot!  I spent the entire evening changing titles and descriptions (to preserve my SEO) and finally the shop is ready to debut.

Believe me, my Etsy shop isn't going anywhere!  I'm loving Etsy and their instant download capabilities are awesome!  I am working on growing my business; I don't plan to move over to AF.  I'm going to work with both!

To celebrate, I'm holding a 15% off sale in my ArtFire shop for this week (ending next Friday the 30th).

Check it out!  [VC Artisan Originals on ArtFire]

Enjoy this photo of my son's yawning kitty (photo taken by him) - I'm so sleepy now!


Oh!  Also, we got 2 new kittens today for a grand total of 5 cats.  Photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment