Monday, September 22, 2014

New Teaching Policies - Opening Up!

Hi, all!  Just a quick post to say that I've been thinking of doing something for a while and I've finally done it:  I've now opened my teaching policies for more teachers and more shops.

I've been very picky and selective and reluctant to let people teach my designs -- I've had some unhappy experiences with a few bead store owners.

I'm asked quite often to allow teaching, and while I do have several hand - picked shops and teachers teaching my designs, I figured it's time to open up.

I do have lots of policies but they are simple ones- respect my copyright, don't share my tutorials, and we'll be OK!  I think this will be a good thing, or at least I hope so!

My website now has a Teaching Policies page for those who are interested in teaching my designs.  Click here to see!

That's all for now!  Have a good one!  ~Val


No comments:

Post a Comment