Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year's Eve Bling Earrings Freebie!

Hi, all!  I promised my beady peeps a free tutorial for blingy earrings, didn't I?  You didn't think I'd forgotten, did you?  Fear not!  These earrings are so quick they take less than oh... 20 minutes to make.

I wanted some earrings to accompany my Lagoon bracelet, which appeared in the Dec. 2014 issue of Digital Beading Australia.  I made a rather pretty version of my bracelet in black and gunmetal colors, and I also made some dainty little earrings to match.  Ta~da!




Here's a closer shot of the earrings.  They're simple yet cute, and they swing nicely on Wire Guardian findings.  These aren't just for necklaces anymore!  :D




Here's what happens if you switch crystals for pearls and vise versa.  Here I've used roundels (6x8mm) with 4mm silver beads.




The two together show that you can experiment to your heart's content and have cool earrings in a jiffy.




One last photo:



OK, so, if you like these, the tut is available as a free .pdf download on my website, here!   Here's a quick little screenshot of the tut:




There's still time to make a pair if you're looking for something to wear to any celebrations tomorrow night.  :)  Happy New Year!!!  Love and Hugs,  ~Val

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Jolee ear rings pattern. Works up fast and easy to follow your pattern. I have 2 pairs already and want to make more for gifts for the grand girls. Have ha[[y New years Hope you have wonderful year!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you like them! You are most welcome. Happy New Year to you, too!

      Delete